*** Our new resources are here***
This is where you will find a range of resources to help you make your D2KDay event as successful as possible. From free promotional collateral to books you can purchase and creative conversation starters, even teabags! We have developed a wide bank of resources that aim to support your event.
If you have any questions about the products or the quantity you want isn't here please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Orders must be placed by JULY 28th.
- Event pack
- Chatterbox pack - small/large
- Discussion starter pack + book
- Discussion starter pack (no book)
If the quantity you want isn't here please get in touch: email@example.com
Downloadable Resources: download and print for your event
- 2017 A4 Poster
- 2016 A3 Poster A4 Poster
- Social media
- Dying to talk teabag holders in Green, Purple and Orange. See instructions for printing and construction below).
- Your 'final checklist'
Resources to Purchase:
Postards - files for Printing
D2KDay bunting. Set a goal at your event to encourage people to take action toward end of life planning.
Download and print on A4 paper and cut-up. When some one makes a pledge they keep side and event holders keep the other.
Read this blog to see how it was used by South Western Sydney Palliative Care Volunteers.
The 'Dying To Talk' teabag holder was designed through a collaboration between South Western Sydney Palliative Care Volunteers and The GroundSwell Project.
Instructions for printing / making
You will need printed pages, scissors, teabags + stapler.
1. Download and print the pdf using the double side print setting. 4 'holders' fit on an A4 sheet and the Pdf file is set up so you just need to tell your printer to 'print double sided'.
2. Cut: There are faint white lines to follow to guide your cutting. It looks all upside down when you first get them off the printer (so don't worry).
3. Fold the holder in half and staple the teabag in place.
Chatterboxes - A4 to download
Chatterboxes are double sided printed on A4. All you need is a printer and a pair of scissors, then fold away!