- Event pack
- Chatterbox pack - small/large
- Discussion starter pack + book
- Discussion starter pack (no book)
- Dying to know books
- Bumper Stickers
- Reflected Legacy Story Telling Cards
- A4 Posters
If the quantity you want isn't here please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloadable Resources: download and print for your event
- A4 Poster
- A3 Poster
- Social media
- Dying to talk teabag holders in Green, Purple and Orange. See instructions for printing and construction below).
Scroll down for more options.
Dying to know books
Bumper Stickers (also great for computers and iPads!)
Postards - files for Printing
D2KDay bunting. Set a goal at your event to encourage people to take action toward end of life planning.
Download and print on A4 paper and cut-up. When some one makes a pledge they keep side and event holders keep the other.
Read this blog to see how it was used by South Western Sydney Palliative Care Volunteers.
The 'Dying To Talk' teabag holder was designed through a collaboration between South Western Sydney Palliative Care Volunteers and The GroundSwell Project.
Instructions for printing / making
You will need printed pages, scissors, teabags + stapler.
1. Download and print the pdf using the double side print setting. 4 'holders' fit on an A4 sheet and the Pdf file is set up so you just need to tell your printer to 'print double sided'.
2. Cut: There are faint white lines to follow to guide your cutting. It looks all upside down when you first get them off the printer (so don't worry).
3. Fold the holder in half and staple the teabag in place.
Chatterboxes - A4 to download
Chatterboxes are double sided printed on A4. All you need is a printer and a pair of scissors, then fold away!